Monday, February 16, 2009

The most anticipated day .. today

Why?? Because today is our company's Information Meeting. The event was held this morning at Glenmarie, Golf and Country Resort from 9.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m. As usual, breakfast and lunch provided. Itu yang I suka tu...

Why is it so much awaited? Simply because it was the day when Mr. Chairman would announce the salary increament and annual bonus for the employees.

How much we got? I can only say "alhamdulillah" praise to God.. By looking at the current economic turmoil, we still managed and could afford to retain our current job...

What would I spent the money for?? I do have plan.. I am still thinking... whether it is wise spending or not...

What would be your advise??

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**