Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fried Meehoon with Prawn and Desperate Housewives

I memang berhajat sangat nak bawak bekal lagi to office... I planned the night before, bangun awal sikit, nak buat scramble egg la konon. Sedapnya makan dengan roti...

But Hajar also the night before suruh buat cekodok... ok lah mama buat cekodok lepas tu buat scramble egg...

But this morning, as usual my alarm rang at 5.40 a.m. but I only got out the bed at 6.10 a.m. Terus masuk bathroom, ambil wuduk and after subuh prayer baru turun ke kitchen and buat cekodok for Hajar. Sarah dah bangun and mandi and after that Nadia also got up. Nadia sekolah petang. But nowaday she would get up earlier and do some revision after solat subuh. She gonna sit for the PMR this October.

By the time sudah masak cekodok dah 6.35 a.m. La.... nampak gayanya tak sempatlah nak buat scramble egg.. Terus mandi and after that kejutkan Hajar... Punyalah susah...nak bangun... She would prefer that I donned her hair like the biscuit Julie's tu... ikat dua... tapi dah lambat bangun... ikat satu je.

I reached office around 8.20 a.m. terus ke cafe and bought myself meehoon goreng and fried chicken and telur mata kerbau with a bit of sambal.. a bit unhealthy oily breakfast... but nevermind belasah je... dah lapar... Our tealady buat teh tarik... another unhealthy drink... I drank full mug... terus rasa kenyang... tak lalu makan meehoon dah... ada pulak seorang umat sedekah sebungkus nasi lemak.

During lunch hour... I stayed at my workstation... finished up the unfinished meehoon and yet to touch nasi lemak free. Malangnya nasi lemak macam nak basi terus hilang selera... I ended up makan meehoon je...

We have department meeting at 2.30 p.m. So ada some refreshment being served. Today the secreatary served us the home-made blueberry cheese tart and popia and also samosa. The last two mentioned kuih sedap but not the first one. Ooops.... memang kureng la...

Meeting ended at 5.00 p.m. Solat asar and it was 5.30 boleh balik... Keluar office at 6.40 p.m. and sampai Seremban 7.15 p.m. kena rushed home sebab Nadia ada tuition tonite.

What's for dinner? My husband said ... beli udang... goreng meehoon... what! meehoon lagi!? I said (dalam hati la...) OK lah I fried my own home-fried meehoon with prawn and egg. Sedap (perasan!)... I ate two full plate. Alright! it was a meehoon day for me. After cleaning up all the dishes it was time for Desperate Housewives... I never missed the series season after season...

Which character of the housewives would you be? I wonder ... Bree, Susan, Lynette, Gabrielle or Edie... Mrs McClusky?!... Oh no!....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**