Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

We, the whole family has turned off all the lights in the house starting just now at 8.30 p.m. But we switched on the TV. All my daughters seem to be excited with the event.. Sarah and Hajar suddenly senang je nak mandi. Selalu tu puas suruh mandi. But tonite, by maghrib je both of them cepat je masuk bilik air.

Now, they are having fun... singing in the dark. We had early dinner before 8 p.m. I just came back from my father's place. Dia bekalkan nasi minyak and kari daging from the kenduri kahwin. Apa lagi tak payah masak lah malam ni.

What do we do in the dark? I am blogging now and the girls are watching the AF. My husband taken some photos and I will upload it later.

Have fun people!! Save our planet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**