Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Salam Takziah

I would like to express my deepest condolence to my colleague, En. Mohamed Raiff for his beloved father's sudden departure. May Allah bless his soul.

This morning at about 9.30 a.m, my collegues and I telah bertolak ke Kelang untuk menzirahi jenazah bapa seorang rakan office. We arrive there greeted by his relatives and mother. My heart felt for her as I watched her, in her most deepest sorrow and sadness on her face. I hugged her to offer my comfort eventhough I know that would not lessen her sadness for the lost of her husband. I once again was touched because she kissed me on both my cheeks. As though my mother...

I could only sedekahkan al-Fatihah and surah Yaasin. May Allah bless the family as well.

Suddenly the sweet memories of my beloved late mother came one by one and I could not help it but quietly cried for the lost. I miss my mother and will always miss her for the rest of my life...

Al Fatihah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**