Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Cupcakes

As promised, I finally managed to upload photos of us attending Kak Jun's Basic Cupcakes Decoration class on 1/4/09 at Subang Jaya. It was really an exciting and also a new experience for both Ida and me. I really enjoyed creating and experimenting the cuppies decorations.
pssstt.... Zarina... how was your cuppies class recently?..

These cuppies was mine...

These trays of cupcakes fully decorated belong to us, my dear frienfd Ida and me. Cantik tak? OK lah kan.. The forefront tray was Ida's and the other one was mine. This was our first time messing with fondant and buttercream. Kak June taught us the basic of cupcake decorations. We learned 10 different types of decorations. As you can see from the above photo, of all the decorations, the roses and mushroom yang paling I suka...

Cupcakes and me....

Sweet Ida with her sweet cupcakes....

The two new artists in action...

Delicious black coffee served by Kak Jun.. cap Tupai katanya... and Ida pergi cari kat Supermarket and found it!

Sambil - sambil minum kopi, we enjoyed the serene surrounding... how nice!

Ada pond with fishes yang menyejukkan hati dan perasaan menjadi tenang...cewahh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**