Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ayat-ayat Cinta...the end

That's it!... I finished reading ayat-ayat cinta late last night. I started to continue reading while the girls were watching the AF7.. the season that I was not interested at all... I simply got fed-up with.... the stage!! In fact, the whole thing of AF!

The ayat-ayat cinta... I really like the whole story... the background of the story, the people inside the story, the references given, the characters within and the morale of the story... It was fantastic!!! It was truly full of life! Penuh keinsafan...

But.... I did not cry ya... eventhough it was soooo touching gitu... Maybe kalau watch the movie... barulah terasa....

What's my next book? I will visit the MPH next weekend... but I just received the April's copy of my Reader's Digest...

Now.. I remember the Book Fair at PWTC next week... alamak!! nak kena pegi ni....

1 comment:

  1. Salam Nurain , nama kita samakan.Buat masa ni saya tak dpaat lagi buat kelas smocking maybe satu hari nanti , ada juga rasa nak mengajar.Nuraian duduk di Seremban ye dekat la dengan Melaka boleh la pegi Mahkota Parade kejap je.Masa saya beli buku smocking ni ada lagi 3 buah lagi memang nampak macam baru di display.Kalaua da masa singgah la blog saya lagi ,bye.

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**