Saturday, May 23, 2009

Team Building 2009


...my breakfast on arrival at the Awana Genting...
... my team members...
... morning mist...
all these photos were taken from the balcony of our room...
... another beautiful scenery... and many more below...


... taking part during the games...
...with my room mate ... Suryani..
...all ladies in a row...
another perasan pose...
lagi perasan pose...
with our facilitator... Dr Nik... the handsome guy in black jacket...
...me ... having breakfast on the last day at Awana ...
... 'Mummy' Niena, Ayu and me...
... 'Mummy' Niena and Shilla, the PIC of training... thanks Shilla...
... Marziana and me... on the bus while waiting for the guys sembahyang Jumaat before leaving for Shah Alam.

It was fun and we all have such an enjoyable time together...

2 comments:

  1. ur welcome k.ain...hope u enjoy ur experience in Genting...insyaallah 2 tahun lagi masuk hutan pulak nak?....

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**