Friday, May 1, 2009

Malang memang tak berbau...

Do not panic..

But before that.... (if you notice, the year on the photo.. pls ignore... the setting on the camera was wrong)

Yesterday, I was late to office. The moment I reached the gate, the security guard recorded my name as latecomer at 9.56 a.m. Ala... biarlah.. bukan selalu pun... The reason why I was late was because I took a bus ride to Shah Alam from Seremban. The Transnasional express bus leaving the Terminal 2 in Seremban quite late by 15 minutes from the original fixed time at 8.30 a.m. Normally if any of my 3 pool transports is not availabe for the day, I would take the 8.30 a.m. bus. The bus would stop at the Shah Alam's Section 17 Bus Station after an hour and from there I would take a cab to my office. I would reached office at 9.45 a.m. Nowadays, I seldom drive to the office.

When I reached my workstation, my in-tray was fulled.. I just ignored it... my stomach was singing... I made a cup of hot chocolate... drank it and started to work...

Suddenly my collegue, Ida came over and suggested that we make another trip to Bake With yen for our cuppies supplies.. I quickly agreed and we set the timing at 12.30 p.m.!

The time was fast... and we left office at 12.40 p.m. heading to Bandar Puteri, Puchong.. Ida was driving her chilli-red Wira (above photo).. we were talking all along and the road between the shoplot were buy as it was lunch hour... We were talking and talking (never stop talking). The opposite side of the lane, the car was like bumper to bumper.. As we were approaching a T junction... suddenly I felt that something knocked the rear site of the car and it was a big bang!!! I pun apa lagi menjeritlah mengalahkan Ida, who was driving, but she did not scream at all. She pulled over and the car that hit Ida's car also pulled over. We came out of the car and Ida remark was "alamak... nak balik kampung malam ni.. macamana??" and we saw the other driver was walking towards us. Ida's car, both driver's door and passenger door was badly scratched and kemek. The other car was a Waja. The bonet was also kemek and the lampu jatuh. That gentleman was very gentle and like Ida, was panic also. It was about 1.00 p.m.

I, as a major witness, just stand and speechless.. We exchange our own sides of stories and finally decided to make a report at the nearby Police Station. We headed for the Police Station and were stucked there for 2 hours beginning from writing the report and waiting. We walk passed by the lokap... The people inside there was like... scary la.. I quickly make my move hoping that they would forget my face... manalah tahu... they felt insulted ke me looking at them...

While waiting for the officer to called Ida, we called office to inform our colleague about the accident that happened to us. And we also exchanged self introduction with the guy. His name was Choo. Quite good-looking and he's chinese. We also snapped a few photos and Ida also snapped his photo. I would share the photos later. Sikit pun tak tuduh-menuduh. Baik betul...

Later, we returned to office and started answering a lot of questions from other colleagues. Alhamdulillah, kami selamat dan tak cedera eventhough Ida's car kena hantar bengkel after this.
Finally, we returned to office without the baking supplies but with our lives.... Syukur Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**