Saturday, May 2, 2009

City Park, Seremban 2

It was a kind of soothing theraphy to see these colourful creatures.. All these can be found inside the man-made lake of City Park at Seremban 2. I was there this morning to jog with Nadia and my husband. We do some body stretching and use the exercise equipment free or charge.. Since last we were at Seremban Lake Garden, this week we changed our jogging destination to here. Tukar angin...

I am not sure of the feeding time...


It was a calm and clean and fresh scenery...



I was supposed to join this line dancing class by this lady teacher at 7.30 a.m. but today I was late and decided to join them with Nadia next week. See the kakaks and Aunties... Soon I will be one of the kakaks...


After we have finished 2 rounds of jogging and brisk walk, we headed to our usual eatery place at Stadium Paroi to have my favourite roti jala.. and kopi o... dah kenyang ... balik...

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**