Monday, October 12, 2009

Pouch again...


During the weekend, I was quite busy, struggling to finish the remainder pouch yang belum siap... including 2 bigger pouches with embroidery (above photo). The embroidery is much easier because I only use one thread only, so cepatlah siap...

On Saturday, after sending Sarah off onboard the bus, she's gone to Cameron Highlands over the weekend, dengan di bantu (kacau) oleh Hajar I started to sew the eleven pcs of small pouches. Actually the small pouches are for the batu seremban. After that I sew small squares, 5 pcs for each set, filled with kacang hijau and sembat tangan....

On Sunday continue lagi.... I finally done after the two bigger pouches siap. The bigger pouches are for the biji guli untuk permainan congkak. All these requested by the Sport Club at my workplace.

So... today I happily delivered all the pouches to the person yang mengorder....








No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**