Monday, October 19, 2009

berhariraya lagi....

.
Our children (tak pernah nya ready kalau nak bergambar)
.

On Sunday, me and my other siblings, Angah and Lofty, actually, we had planned this earlier, berhari raya ke rumah our two cousins, one in Seri Rampai, Setapak and the other cousin at nearby UIA area in Gombak. Huda, my youngest sister, could not make it as she was travelling up north to Lumut.
.
We ate nasi lemak and ada jugak pulut kuning in Setapak and we had Beehoon Sup Utara at the other cousin's. Sooooo yummy....... delicious... Thank you Kak Ah ...thank you Rohaya...

We have decided to regularly visit all our cousins in the Klang Valley in future for a more closer family ties. Eventhough our kampung is in Kedah but most of our relatives are around here. Maybe we should also plan to travel back there together to visit our other relatives.... Our new resolution for the coming new year .... perhaps....

I finally reached home by Maghrib and ada open house my neighbour la pulak. Came back from my neighbour's and I terus baring kat sofa kepenatan (and kekenyangan!) ... nak tengok CSIs pun tak larat lagi dah... naik atas terus tidur...


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**