Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nadia and PMRnya...

Right now, my eldest daughter, Nadia is inside the exam hall, sitting for her PMR first paper, B.Malaysia I. Me, being the mother, same as all mothers out there will continously pray for their child success.
.
Last night, we sat together, and like other mothers, I gave her some words of encouragement.... may Allah bless her....
.
This morning, masa hantar dia kat sekolah, sebelum turun kereta, as usual she salam and cium tangan and she also said "mama, nadia mintak maaf kalau nadia ada buat salah". I was so touched but I did not say anything... but deep inside my heart I always forgive and forgiven whatever she has done wrong...
.
Good luck, Nadia and others who are sitting for their PMR today.. May success be yours...
.

6 comments:

  1. good luck to nadia from untie zura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sooo much auntie zura.. (on behalf of nadia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck and all the best ye nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Nurain,

    Semoga anak u dapat menjawab soalan2 pmr dengan mudah. Anak i baru je habis upsr..I know how u feel as a mother...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ann, i hope so..

    my second daughter UPSR next year pulak...

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**