Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bagai bulan jatuh ke riba....

... that's the perumpamaan (I hope..) best describe my feeling right now... tak semena-mena a friend, Millie just came over and guess what? she given me 2 pcs of cotton, 2 mtrs each, a really nice one, the one I most admired when Zarina showed to us the other day.. but I didn't take it because Millie dah 'cop' dulu... Actually she already asked me yesterday nak ke tak cotton tu. I quickly agreed. Thank you Millie.. how nice of you....

She finally gave up the cottons sebab dah tak sempat nak tempah baju kurung for her daughters. I told her to simpanlah dulu, bila-bila hantar tempah... (ooppss... sorry... I tak ambil tempahan baju kurung at the moment) but she said nevermindlah ... I bagi Kak Ain lah... Thanks again... I really appreciate it.

But... I pun bila pulak nak jahit... yang sedia ada pun menimbun.... but I really like the cottons....

psst... Zarina... I settlekan cotton ni dgn you ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**