Friday, September 11, 2009

Perginya seorang kenalan....

I received a sms from a friend yesterday, apart of bertanya khabar, hal anak-anak, etc... she texted me that an old male friend that we both knew while we were working at this one big oil company back in 90's, has just passed away a couple of weeks ago... Innalillah...

That was quite a shock to me.... but.... what most shocked me was that he might be contacted with the most uncure disease... HIV/AIDS!

I said Ya Allah... betul ke ni... ??? Kalaulah betul... how?? when??who??

Then, in the evening, I was onboard the Komuter train, on my way home from work, my friend who smsed me earlier, called me and we talked about this old friend of ours.. She told me that our ex-colleague had once paid him a visit while he was being treated at the hospital last year and one of the nurses reluctant to confirm the patient condition at that time... The nurse, I believe won't reveal patient punya detail. It's unethical, of course.

I could still remember bumped on him sometime in 2007 in Seremban... I was driving at that time and suddenly I saw someone walking and macam kenal je... I slowed down, then I said to myself macam Rxxxxx je... I honked at him and he was like terkejut and just looked at me macam dia tak kenal/perasan I... I didn't stop but just lambai-lambaikan tangan I kat dia... That was the last time I saw him ...

What ever it is... Al~Fatihah for him... may Allah blessed his soul... sesungguhnya Allah itu maha mengetahui....

...sob...sob... sedih I.... macam-macam kenangan di bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**