Thursday, September 10, 2009

In Sweet Memories... Al-Fatihah

Hari ini, 20 Ramadhan genaplah setahun pemergian arwah my mother. At about this time, last year, as I was on the way to the hospital, I received a call from my father saying that my mother has just passed away....

I could still remember, how I cried and cried all my heart out... and so did everyone else inside the car.
.
Today, I sedekahkan Al-Fatihah for my beloved mother. May Allah s.w.t bless her and I will always miss her for the rest of my live.

2 comments:

  1. sedihla kak ain..i faham ur feeling as i missed my arwah ayah also..rindu sgt..
    He passed away when i was 6 months preggy my first son. takde rezeki Hakim nak jumpa datuknya tp selalu cerita kat die pasal arwah..waahhhhhh sobsobsob..sedih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ras.... kita doakan untuk arwah....

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**