Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sendai...MATTA fair

On Sunday baru-baru ni, me and hubby jalan-jalan ke MATTA Fair.. memang plan nak purchase holiday package... and we did purchase one domestic family holiday package. Another holiday package for both of us je...  nak kena check flight ticket dulu baru boleh booking the holiday package...

Jalan punya jalan kat PWTC tu, ternampak booth Japan Tourism - City of Sendai... I pun say hello kat gentleman depan booth tu.. teringat Sendai was hit with the earthquake and followed by Tsunami waves.

I just say how sorry I am for the people of Sendai. He smiled and bowed to say thank you in return. And to my surprise, as I was about to walk away from the booth, he came from behind and tapped my shoulder and he presented me with some kind of Japanese art/drawing. Cantik. Nanti boleh frame tanda kenangan.

Setengah hari kat MATTA fair, kaki dah sakit, perut pun lapar.. naik komuter from Putra to Midvalley... makan beef teppanyaki... dah kenyang balik naik komuter lagi terus ke Seremban. Manusia kat komuter station toksah cakap la... punyalah ramai!

1 comment:

  1. sedih tengok keadaan di sana haritu kan.. moga dorang diberikan kekuatan..

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**