Friday, March 19, 2010

Sangkar...

Cantik tak??

We hanged at the centre front of the porch... ada satu lagi macam sarang burung was also hanged in front of the entrance...

Dalam sangkar tu tak de burung... tapi a bulb lampu... so malam... switch on the light... it was sooo beautiful... tak de gambar la pulak...

The first time I saw this type of sangkar was at Nilai 3, I terus suka sangat. Ada warna putih and hitam.. but I like the hitam gelap one... it was beautifully decorated with english roses and was hanged with orhanza ribbons berjurai-jurai. Cantik sangat!

The above sangkar is done exactly like the one that I saw at Nilai 3.. I bought the sangkar without the flowers. The artificial flowers was bought separately and balik rumah I pun deco, tirulah macam kat kedai tu... bolehlah walaupun not 100% sama..

That was one of the deco during Adik's wedding.
After the wedding I plan to hang that sangkar kat taman mini belakang rumah...

Ada orang kata, tak elok ada sangkar... betul ke???... I malas nak percaya...

What do you think???
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**