Monday, December 28, 2009

Lamanya....

Lamanyaa... it has been more than a month since my last update....

Happy New Year to all of you out there who happened to visit this blog. I wish I have more time to do things I love to do these days ~ sewing and not forgetting blogging. I have been extremely busy (alasanlah tu!) with my office work (the auditors were here), busy with the girls, they are at home during this school holidays, busy preparing meals for them before going to office, and not forgetting, being a dedicated, productive 'farmer'... A friend once had an entry about me... that was why lack of blogging...
.
I had one baby's set order and finished them way out of time!!! I had also bags and pouches orders and yet to finish them.. About the baby's set... I'll paste the photo during my next entry as I have yet to copy them from my sister's camera..
.
I am now also busy with the enggagement preparations for my youngest sister. We have been to Nilai 3 to do some last minutes shopping for the occasion. I will also paste the photo later...
There you see.... I am really occupied....

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you and have a nice day ahead**